ATAP, Inc. awarded Third Party Logistics (3PL) contract with WR-ALC.
Posted on 09/05/2014« • »
ATAP, Inc. is proud to announce the award of a contract to provide Third Party Logistics (3PL) services for Warner Robins Air Logistics Center (WR-ALC). This is a follow on contract that allows us to continue to provide support for the ninety seven (97) Federal Stock Classes covered by the contract and expands the support that we can provide for our U.S. Military customer. In performing this contract we are required to maintain a flexible and cost effective means of providing the required items, which is responsive to the fluctuating needs of our customers and compatible with the socioeconomic goals of the Government. The objectives described are designed to:
- Improve Warfighter support.
- Maintain or lower the total cost to the Government.
- Ensure the continued utilization/increase of small business manufacturers.
- Maintain clear Government visibility into the program.
- ATAP, Inc. - (P) 800-362-2827 (F) 256-362-2220 - Hours of Operation: M-F 7:30-4:00PM (CST)